- Your home and any Attached Structures. (Full Replacement Cost)
- Other Structures at your premises that are separate from the dwelling.
- Personal Property wherever it may be. (Replacement Cost Settlement)
- Loss of Use which covers the additional living expenses you incur due to temporary relocation.
- Personal Liability for personal injury, including bodily injury, or property damage claims brought against you anywhere in the world.
- Medical Payments to Others who are injured in an accident arising from your premises or personal activities.
Because your home is a special place, it may have unique protection needs. Some of the optional coverages available include:
- Sewer or Drain Backup
- Incidental Business Occupancy
- Earthquake Coverage
- Scheduled Personal Property